Integrative Health Care
What are Integrative Health Services?
Integrative Health Services are free, community-based services designed to ensure that children, families, and adults have access to all the healthcare services needed to stay healthy, out of the emergency room, and out of the hospital. The focus is on accessing preventive and consistent health care in order to gain the benefits of lifelong wellness and healthy practices. To accomplish this, we work to understand the needs of each person and partner with all caregivers to coordinate the best care to keep you healthy.
Led by a Registered Nurse, we provide clinical assessments, consultations, short term interventions, and referrals throughout Brooklyn, Manhattan and the Bronx. Our clinical staff consists of Psychiatrists, Registered Nurses, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
- CARE MANAGEMENT (Health Homes): Our care managers work in partnership with a strong network of experienced organizations to coordinate the best resources and services available for Medicaid eligible adults, children and their families, empowering them to achieve their goals for health, success, and independence. Care Managers oversee and coordinate with providers, health plans, and community-based organizations in order to ensure that services are not duplicated but run in a smooth continuum that is conducive to the individual’s care needs. Providing these collective services reduces the burden on the individual while still giving them all the needed services.
- BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CARE: Comprehensive range of services including: mental health evaluations and services, developmental screenings and referrals, referral for individual or groups counseling.
- MEDICAL CARE: Comprehensive range of services including: medical screenings, preventive visits, annual examinations, developmental screenings and referrals to specialists, self-care and wellness services.
- YOUTH SERVICES: Comprehensive range of services including: medical screenings, mental health evaluations and services, developmental screenings and referrals, groups for teens, health and wellness education, and care coordination with schools and case management.
- ADULT SERVICES: Comprehensive range of services including: medical screenings, mental health services, coordination of care with Medicaid Service Coordinators.